Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Bounty hunter]100+ and Cube of fate

santoryu
(@santoryu)
Eminent Player
Topic starter  

Maybe adding packs lucky coral x10 on BH100 reward+ editing Boss from it, and editing reward from room 50 cube of fate would involve more player to do it.

This topic was modified 5 months ago by santoryu

zeusadmin
(@zeusadmin)
Player Admin

What do you mean by editing the boss of BH 100 and cube room 50? I like the idea.

ReplyQuote
santoryu
(@santoryu)
Eminent Player
Topic starter  
Posted by: @zeusadmin

What do you mean by editing the boss of BH 100 and cube room 50? I like the idea.

Right now current boss from Bounty hunter 100+ are Ghost wing,Snakefist etc but honestly no one can carry them right now, so to balance it you could edit them by X boss from 89 instead(Fat, ethereal abomination and such).

And about cube of fate i was talking about the pack we get from clearing room 50 (cube crate) which only reward you with 1 mirage celestone or 1 badge of dexterity, which is useless for us, so instead of that we could edit it by 5x lucky coral or 3x imperial exam list. 

This post was modified 5 months ago 2 times by santoryu

ReplyQuote
zeusadmin
(@zeusadmin)
Player Admin

Posted by: @santoryu

And about cube of fate i was talking about the pack we get from clearing room 50 (cube crate) which only reward you with 1 mirage celestone or 1 badge of dexterity, which is useless for us, so instead of that we could edit it by 5x lucky coral or 3x imperial exam list. 

-Sound good, for now added "Sigil of Nightbloom x3".

ReplyQuote
santoryu
(@santoryu)
Eminent Player
Topic starter  

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Gods Perfect World